Banking and advice tailored to you.
Talk to your Relationship Manager about your eligibility for bonus interest on term deposits or our leading higher interest account – Westpac eSaver.
A range of benefits available with our Premier Advantage Package, including interest rate discounts and savings on a range of products2.
Premier Advantage Package home loan customers enjoy a 10% discount on insurance premiums for home, contents and personal possessions3.
A range of flexible insurance solutions to protect you and your loved ones should the unexpected occur. Available cover includes Protection for Mortgages, Term Life, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD), Income Protection, Living Insurance, Key Person Income, Business Overheads and more. A 5% multi-policy discount applies if you take out multiple eligible Protection Plan policies4.
Managing your investment strategy should be seamless. Share trading with Westpac Online Investing provides all the tools on-hand to help you trade smarter.
Westpac’s flexible online superannuation solution has no commissions, withdrawal or contribution fees which could mean more money in your super account5.
Planning your financial future empowers you to define goals and map out a path to reach them. A financial plan tailored by professionals to suit you enables your Relationship Manager and dedicated financial planner, working as a team, to help grow and protect your wealth, keeping your strategies on track as your circumstances change.
Our planners will develop strategies to meet your goals such a wealth creation, tax planning, cash flow management and maximizing your wealth through superannuation.
Westpac Financial Planners are authorised representatives of Westpac Banking Corporation.
Whether you’re just starting out or have an existing fund, BT SMSF helps you make the most of your SMSF. It’s easy to expand your investment options or build out a diversified super portfolio with Panorama Investments. Access an integrated cash account, over 2000 ASX listed securities and a broad range of professionally managed investments from Australian and Global investment managers. With integrated tax and reporting features, it helps keep you on track and in control6.
Interested? Contact us
Things you should know
- Fees and charges may be payable. Terms and Conditions apply. Daily transactional limits apply.
You must either hold or be approved for a Westpac Choice transaction account in order to qualify and continue to receive the benefits of the Premier Advantage Package. Interest rate discount for packaged loans is based on loan type and amount. Conditions and fees apply and are available on request. * If you are eligible for the Home and Contents combined discount, we will apply the Premier Advantage Package discount to any already discounted premium. Minimum premiums may apply. If you take out a Premier Advantage Package after WGIL has issued you with a Home and Contents Insurance policy then the package benefit will only be applied at your next renewal.
- Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1300 650 255 or visit westpac.com.au/insurance .
- Westpac Protection Plans and Mortgage Secure is issued by Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (Westpac Life) and distributed by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank). These policies are not deposits or other liabilities of the Bank or member companies of the Westpac Group (other than Westpac Life). Neither the Bank, nor any other member of the Westpac Group (other than Westpac Life) guarantees the insurance. A premium is payable if you decide to take out this insurance. This insurance is optional and is not a condition of the loan. You can arrange insurance with the insurer of your choice or not arrange any insurance. Conditions, limits and exclusions on cover apply, and are explained in the insurance policy wording. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1300 558 553 or visit westpac.com.au/insurance.
- BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458, AFSL No. 233724, RSE No. L0001090 is the trustee and issuer of interests in BT Super for Life which is a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991, RSE R1001327. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for BT Super for Life and BTPS’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) can be obtained by calling 1300 653 553, or from the Product Disclosure Statement page. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in BT Super for Life.
- The information on this website has been prepared by BT Portfolio Services Ltd ABN 73 095 055 208 AFSL 233715 (BTPS) and is current as at August 2017. The information provided is general in nature and does not take into account your personal needs, objectives or circumstances and therefore, before acting on it, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
BTPS operates BT Panorama Investments (the investor directed portfolio service operated by BTPS). BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 AFSL 233724 (BTFM) is the responsible entity and issuer of interests in BT Cash and Westpac Financial Services Ltd ABN 20 000 241 127 AFSL 233716 is the responsible entity and issuer of interests in BT Managed Portfolios. An Investor Guide is available for BT Panorama Investments and a PDS is available for BT Cash and BT Managed Portfolios (the Panorama products). These disclosure documents can be obtained from BTPS by visiting www.bt.com.au/smsf or calling 1300 554 267. A person should obtain and consider the disclosure documents before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in the Panorama products.
In addition, BTPS is the provider of the Panorama SMSF Establishment Service and the Panorama SMSF Administration Service. The Guide and Terms and Conditions for these services are available on this page above or by calling 1300 554 267.
BTPS, BTFM and WFSL are subsidiaries of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Westpac). Apart from any interest investors may have in Westpac term deposits or securities acquired through Panorama, an investment in or acquired through Panorama is not an investment in a bank or a bank deposit. Westpac and its related entities do not guarantee an investment in or acquired through Panorama Investments.