Currency converter and FX rates
Convert major foreign currencies to and from Australian dollars using our simple calculator.
You might find these helpful
- Details of the person receiving the money, such as their name, address and their account number
- The name of the beneficiary bank, the branch address and appropriate overseas bank identification number such as IBAN number or SWIFT code
- Sufficient funds in your account
- Details of the currency you wish to send
Things you should know
This information has been prepared by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ("Westpac"). The exchange rates provided are applicable to foreign exchange products described on this website. The exchange rates are indicative only as at the time and date shown, are subject to market movements and therefore change continuously. They may also vary depending on the type of the transaction involved, and may be different for transactions over a certain amount. They should not be relied upon as an accurate representation of any final pricing. You should contact Westpac for up-to-date pricing prior to dealing.
You should read the Westpac Worldwide Wallet Product Disclosure Statement and Online Banking Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider whether these products are appropriate for you. This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and you should consider its appropriateness having regard to these factors before deciding to acquire these products.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
1. You will be reimbursed for any unauthorised transactions, provided that you have not contributed to the loss, exercised reasonable care in protecting your card and account, and immediately notified Westpac upon becoming aware of loss, theft, or misuse.
*International payments made in Thai Baht (THB), Filipino Peso (PHP) and Pakistani Rupee (PKR) to any eligible country are only available for amounts of AUD $1,000 in value and above.
*This is subject to change at any time at Westpac’s discretion.
Correspondent Bank Fees and Other Banks Fees
Based on the currency of the payment and the country/region the payment is being sent to, additional fees may be deducted by another overseas bank or the payment recipient’s bank.