Personalised Rates are here
Whatever you're planning...
Our Unsecured Personal Loan could help fund it. And with a personalised interest rate of 7.89% p.a. (comparison rate 9.08% p.a.^) fixed for 1-7 years with this online-only offer.
Of course, a personalised rate is only one of the reasons to choose this loan.
Eligibility criteria, T&Cs apply.
Why choose a Westpac Unsecured Personal Loan?
- Borrow $4,000 - $50,000 with no need to offer a car as security
- Interest rate fixed at 7.89% p.a. (comparison rate 9.08% p.a.^) available if your application is approved by 10 December 2021
- Choose a repayment term from 1-7 years
- Set up a direct debit so you never miss a repayment
- A personalised rate: This is based on the relationship with us as well as credit history. If you’re approved, the rate we’re showing here is the rate you’ll get.#
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments – to align with when you’re paid
- A fixed rate means you’ll know what your repayments and loan end date will be
- If you already have a Westpac transaction account, once approved, you can sign your contract online and the funds will go to your account within 60 minutes.*
What could my repayments be?
|Loan term||Loan amount||Estimated monthly repayment1||Estimated monthly saving2|
Fees that may apply
|Prepayment fee (applies if you choose a term greater than 2 years and pay it out in less than 2 years. This fee is waived if you pay out your personal loan by re-financing to another Westpac personal loan).||$175|
|Missed payment fee||$15|
|Bank cheque fee||$10|
Other fees and charges may be payable. Find out how you can minimise fees and charges on your loan.
Things you should know
This information is general in nature and has been prepared without taking your objectives, needs and overall financial situation into account. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information to your own circumstances and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice. Please consider your individual circumstances before applying for a Westpac Personal Loan. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Information correct as of 20 September 2021.
#Personalised interest rate is only available to the recipient of the email communication, who applies online via ‘apply now’ application button on www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/personal-loans/personalised-rate and is approved for a new Westpac Unsecured Personal Loan by 10 December 2021. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. All other fees are outlined on www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/personal-loans/personalised-rate. Interest Rates are subject to change.
^Comparison rates: Comparison rates help you understand the true cost of a loan. All comparison rate examples shown are for a personal loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: Comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different loan amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Unsecured Personal Loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on an unsecured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years with the interest rate of 7.89% p.a. (comparison rate 9.08% p.a.), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $37,426.
*Access to funds within 60 minutes: Available for existing customers who are approved for an Unsecured Personal Loan. Loan funds will be disbursed into an existing Westpac account 60 minutes from final approval. Funds transferred to a non-Westpac account will take up to 3 days.
Credit provided by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.