Personal Loan selector
Answer two simple questions to match your needs with a Car Loan, a line of credit Flexi Loan, an overdraft or an unsecured personal loan.
What is the purpose of your loan?
Do you want to offer the car you’re buying as security for the loan to get a lower interest rate?
Do you need to use the loan all at once or in several smaller amounts?
How would you like to repay your loan?
Unsecured Personal Loan
With a Westpac Unsecured Personal Loan, you could:
- Borrow between $4,000 and $50,000 (conditions apply)
- Lock in a fixed interest rate of 12.99% p.a. (comparison rate of 14.14% p.a.2) available for new loans only
- Pay your loan off between 1 and 7 years2
- Refinance Australian, non-Westpac Personal Loans, credit cards or store cards
- Access your funds in a Westpac account, within 60 minutes of final approval, 24/7.^
Your dream car could be closer than you think with a Westpac Car Loan. With a Westpac Car Loan, you could:
- Offer your car as security and get a fixed interest rate of 8.49% p.a. (comparison rate 9.67% p.a.1).
- Borrow between $10,000 and $100,000 to purchase a new or used car.
- Set a loan term that works for you from 1 to 7 years.
- Choose a repayment frequency to suit when you get paid - weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Include up to an additional 10% of the car’s value in the total loan amount to use for on-road costs, such as insurance, registration and transfer costs.
Westpac Flexi Loan
Westpac Flexi Loan lets you withdraw funds up to an agreed limit without replying. This makes the loan useful if you need to cover several costs at different stages over the course of a long-term project, such as home renovation or wedding planning. With a Flexi Loan, you could:
- Pay interest only on your outstanding balance, not the assigned credit limit – variable interest rate of 14.99% p.a.
- Repay what you like when you like, above the minimum repayment amount.
- Use what you need up to a credit limit of between $4,000 and $50,000
- Pay no additional withdrawal, early repayment fee or exit fees. Withdrawals may need to be authorised.
Line of credit loans require a high level of discipline in order to pay off the loan principle.
Other fees include a $150 establishment fee and $12 monthly service fee.