Personal Loan selector
Answer two simple questions to match your needs with an Unsecured Personal Loan, Car Loan or a line of credit Flexi Loan.
What is the purpose of your loan?
Things you should know
This information is general in nature and has been prepared without taking your objectives, needs and overall financial situation into account. For this reason, you should consider the appropriateness of the information to your own circumstances and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice. Please consider your individual circumstances before applying for a Westpac Personal Loan. Credit criteria, fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Information correct as of 10 April 2022.
Any advice on this website is general in nature and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
1. To qualify for a lower interest rate, any motor vehicle offered as security must be less than 7 years at the start of the loan. Whether purchasing new or used car, the vehicle has to have been imported to Australia by the manufacturer, and all the lending criteria met.
2. If you choose a term greater than 2 years, and pay it out in less than 2 years, there is a prepayment fee of $175. This fee is waived if you pay out your personal loan by re-financing to another Westpac personal loan.
Access to funds within 60 minutes
3. Access to Unsecured Personal Loan funds within 60 minutes from final approval is only available for existing Westpac customers, who apply as a single applicant online, with funds being disbursed into their own Westpac account.
^Comparison rates: Comparison rates help you understand the true cost of a loan. All comparison rate examples shown are for a personal loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: Comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different loan amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Unsecured Personal Loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on an unsecured loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years with the interest rate of 7.99% p.a. (comparison rate 9.18% p.a.), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $37,513.
- Car Loan repayment terms range from 1 to 7 years. Interest rate ranges and representative examples are based on a personal loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years with the interest rate of 6.49% p.a. (comparison rate 7.69% p.a.), the estimated total amount payable including fees is $36,224.
Credit provided by Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.