Apply for a Temporary Overdraft
Who can apply?
An Australian citizen, or permanent resident who is 18 years and over with a Westpac Choice Account.
What you need to know or compile before applying
- Need a confirmed acceptable source of clearance, i.e.
- PAYE income paid directly into your Westpac savings/mortgage account or
- Letter from super fund/investment company (if redeeming your own investments/super)
- Letter from the sharebroker (if selling shares)
- Proof of an expected asset sale of a house/unit i.e. Unconditional Contract of Sale/Discharge of Mortgage request
Ways to apply
Simply call 1300 720 697
What happens next?
When you call 1300 720 697, conditional approval can be given on the spot. This will be confirmed as soon as we can establish your ability to repay the loan in full at the end of the term.
You can also call 1300 720 697 to find out how your application is progressing.