- If you have registered for Westpac Online Banking, download the app and then use your 8 digit Customer ID or card number to sign in
- Sign in with a 4 digit passcode or your fingerprint*. View compatible devices
- Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
- Forgot your Customer ID? Tap 'Forgot' on the sign in screen to retrieve it.
- Westpac Tablet Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking
- Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you.
- Need to prove your account balance or check your transaction history? Download your Proof of balance or a transaction listing
- Switch from paper to eStatements for eligible accounts
- Check account balances and transactions including foreign currency accounts
- Search up to 3 years of transaction history
- Open a savings, transaction, credit card or BT Super for Life account
- View and download an Interest and tax summary.
Manage your cards
- Manage card PIN1 - now you can set your card PIN online when activating your new credit or debit card. You will also be able to change your PIN online anytime for eligible cards. See FAQs for more details.
- Activate a credit card or Debit Mastercard®
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to stop all transactions on your account
- Request a credit card or Debit Mastercard® to be re-issued
- Let us know if you're going overseas to help protect yourself from fraud.
Payments and transfers
- Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone – just drag and drop
- Pay bills with BPAY®
- Add, edit or delete your payees or billers in your Address Book
- View upcoming and past payments
- Schedule and manage upcoming and recurring payments
- Schedule future dated payments up to 24 months in advance
- Manage your daily payment limits or change your ATM limit for your Handycard (maximum limits apply).
Find ATMs and branches
- Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
- Global ATM locator - ideal when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest ATM^.
Business customers can also:
- Switch between personal and business accounts
- Make multiple Pay Anyone payments and transfers
- Use and save templates for payments you make regularly
- Pay up to 400 payees at once, now or at a future date
- Access foreign currency accounts.
Learn more about
Things you should know
The Westpac Banking for iPad and Westpac Banking for Windows 8 are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Banking for iPad app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
*Faster sign in: Available on compatible devices with supported operating systems. View the full list of compatible devices and supported operating systems. 4 digit passcode has been optimised to run best on iPad with iOS 8 and above. However, if you already have the app but are unable to upgrade your operating system you may still be able to use 4 digit passcode. For more details see our supported devices. Fingerprint sign in is available on iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3 with iOS 8 and above
Manage your card PIN: managing your PIN feature is available for credit cards issued with a valid date from 1st April 2016. For Debit Mastercards, the feature is available for cards issued with a valid date from 1st March 2015. You can check the issue date on the front of the card. See FAQs for more details. For Westpac Handycards, you can set or change your PIN regardless of when your card was issued.
Westpac's security guarantee: To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens secure. Always adhere to manufacturers' software and support to ensure your tablets are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
BPAY® and BPAY View® are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated