Westpac Online Banking
Do your banking online in the one place with Westpac Online Banking
Westpac Online Banking lets you do your banking online, in the one place.
- Switch to eStatements
- Transfer funds, pay anyone or send money overseas
- Report your card lost or stolen or order a replacement card
- Activate a new card, import payees or share your account details with your employer
- Moving house? Update your contact details
- Travelling overseas? Let us know to avoid fraud
Need to speak to someone about your banking?
Contact us in the Westpac App. Simply sign in and tap Contact us.
Westpac Protect™ Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Things you should know
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.