Westpac Live Online Banking
Westpac Live Online Banking lets you do your banking online, in the one place
Westpac Live Online Banking lets you do your banking online, in the one place.
- View statements and transactions online. Switch to eStatements to receive all your statements online.
- Import your payees and share your new account details with your employer.
- Transfer money between accounts, pay anyone fast or even transfer money overseas.
- Report your card lost or stolen, or even order a replacement card from your online banking.
- Activate your new card in online banking.
- Have you moved or changed number? Update your contact details online.
- Travelling overseas? Notify us when you’re travelling to help avoid fraud.
Need to speak to someone about your banking?
Contact us in the Westpac App. Simply sign in and tap Contact us.
Westpac Protect™ Security Guarantee
If your Westpac account is compromised as a result of internet fraud, we guarantee to repay any missing funds, provided you comply with our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Things you should know
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.