Get the best mobile experience
We want you to have the newest security and in-app features whenever you use the Westpac App. To get them, all you need to do is update your iPhone to iOS 13 or later. Check that you have a supported device, then follow the instructions below to update.
Why updating's worth it
The latest operating system gives you access to bug and stability fixes making your phone more reliable.
Keeps you secure
Keeping your phone’s operating system up to date gives you the latest security protection.
The latest features
Updating will give you access to the full range of new features and enhancements available.
New app experience, coming 2021
- Smoother navigation - So you can do whatever needs doing in just a few taps.
- Drag and drop transfers - Quickly move money between your Westpac accounts.
- Fast payments to mates - It’ll be easier to transfer money to the accounts you’ve paid recently.
How to update your mobile operating system
- Connect your device to power and connect to the internet via Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings > General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap ‘Download and Install’.
- Follow the prompts.
Things you should know
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
An internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.