A range of search options are available
You can find your previous transactions by searching for:
- a certain date
- a description
- an amount(s)
- type of payment (Debit or Credit)
- account balance
How do I get started?
To start searching on your desktop, simply:
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Click on an Account
- Click Open search at the top of your transaction list
- Enter a description, date or amount
- Click Search transactions
- You can also search across 5 accounts (in 13 month blocks) for the last 3 years.
Things you should know
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Westpac Mobile and Tablet Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Banking apps. Normal mobile data charges apply.