Money talks. Now it texts.
Introducing Westpac Keyboard for iPhone
A new way to pay friends and share your BSB and account details without leaving your messaging apps.
- Make a payment to an existing payee
- Generate and share a Cardless Cash code with a friend or family member to retrieve at any Westpac Group ATM
- Share BSB and account details (at the touch of a button)
How to set up and use Westpac Keyboard
The Westpac Keyboard is an extension of the iPhone Mobile Banking App. When a Customer makes a payment via the Westpac Keyboard it is the same as making the payment via the iPhone Mobile Banking App. Simply authenticate with your preferred sign in credentials, select the relevant payee and make the payment (standard payment cut off times and processing times apply).
To make a payment when using Westpac Keyboad inside a messaging app
- Tap Pay Anyone
- Sign in
- Select a Payee from your contacts list (NB. if the person you are paying is not in your contacts list, sign in to Westpac Live Online or Mobile Banking and add them as a new payee and make the first payment, any subsequent payments can be done using Westpac Keyboard)
- Enter the amount and tap Next
- Add a description
- You will see a confirmation screen and tap Done
- Message is prepopulated which you can share with a payee
Share a Cardless Cash code
- Tap Cardless Cash
- Sign in to Mobile Banking
- Select amount to send via Cardless Cash (max $500) tap Next
- You will see the Cash code which can be shared or used in any Westpac Group ATM within 3 hours
- You can share this message via SMS
Learn more about Cardless Cash
Share BSB & Account details
- Choose Send BSB & Acc
- This is the default account which has been set up.
Frequently asked questions
Things you should know
Westpac Keyboard requires iOS9 or later and the Westpac Live Mobile Banking app V7.12 or later. Read the Online Banking terms and conditions at westpac.com.au and consider whether the product is right for you. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Live Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. © 2017 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.