Payments, BPAY® and transfers
Now it’s even easier to make payments and transfers from your smartphone, with more payment options to help you manage your finances wherever you are.
- Transfer funds, Pay Anyone or pay bills. Add a new biller or payee and receive bills with BPAY view
- Avoid late payments by setting up reoccurring payments
- Send or receive international payments
- Pay to Mobile – Securely send and receive payments using a mobile phone number without the need to remember account details. Ideal for splitting bills
- Make Flexi Loan withdrawals
- Make a payment
- Transfer funds
- Send money overseas
- Recurring payments
- Email receipts
Things you should know
Pay to Mobile: Australian bank accounts only. Terms, Conditions and Limits apply.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BPAY® and BPAY View® are trademarks of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518