Manage your banking
Our Mobile Banking gives you all the tools and information you need to organise your finances.
- Download a proof of balance summary of your account balances to help you verify your income or to complete applications
- You can Lock your card temporarily1 until you find it
- Report your card lost or stolen and request a replacement card
- Activate your new credit or Mastercard® debit card (excluding Handycards) online
- Easily update or change your contact details
- Find transactions up-to 3 years of transaction history via advance search and filter
- Increase or decrease your daily ATM/EFTPOS withdrawal limit.
- Let us know when you are planning to travel overseas to help us protect you from fraud
- Switch to eStatements and access up to years past statement online. Reduce paper wastage and improve account security
- Never miss an important notice, opt-in to receive important SMS and email alerts or receive them directly in your Message Centre in mobile banking
- More accounts
- Messages and alerts
- Running balance
- Find transaction
- Show or hide accounts
Things you should know
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Westpac branch and banker locations are available within Australia only. Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM locations are available within Australia, and Global Alliance ATMs are available worldwide.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's Online Banking Terms and Conditions. Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
BT Funds Management Limited ABN 63 002 916 458 AFSL 233724 is the issuer of BT Super for Life, a part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement for BT Super for Life, which be obtained by calling 1300 653 553 or from bt.com.au, before deciding whether to invest. An investment in BT Super for Life is not an investment in, deposit with or any other liability of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Westpac). Westpac and its Divisions do not stand behind or otherwise guarantee BT Super for Life.
Share trading through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 ("Westpac Securities") is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this website is directed to and available for Australian residents only.