Introducing Westpac Keyboard for Android
Westpac Keyboard for Android
Banking has come to your keyboard – instantly pay friends and share your details with one click.
Make a payment to an existing payee in just one click. Pay an existing payee direct from your keyboard
Share your BSB and Account details
Never forget to Share BSB and account details again, now at your fingertips
Make sure you have version 8.6 of the Westpac Android Mobile Banking App.
Tap the shelf menu in the top left of the screen and select Westpac Keyboard
Tap Turn on keyboard to review and accept the permissions of Westpac Keyboard
Tap choose keyboard to set Westpac keyboard as the default keyboard
Tap Sign in and choose account
Sign in using fingerprint, passcode or password
Nominate a default account from the list of eligible accounts and tap Next
How to make a
- Tap Cardless Cash
- Sign in to Mobile Banking
- Select the amount that the recipient of the cash code can withdraw from any Westpac ATM (max $500) tap Next
- You will see the Cash code which can be shared or used in any Westpac Group ATM within 3 hours
- Share the code via SMS by tapping Send
- Learn more about Cardless Cash
- Choose Send BSB & Acc
- This is the default account which has been set up.
- The account details will appear within the messaging app. There is an option to edit before sending
Things you should know
Westpac Keyboard requires the Westpac Live Mobile Banking app V8.6 or later. Read the Online Banking terms and conditions at westpac.com.au and consider whether the product is right for you. Internet connection is needed to access the Westpac Live Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. © 2017 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.