Update your email, mail address and phone number
Help keep your accounts safe and secure
To help keep your accounts safe and secure, please ensure that your details are up-to-date online.
What details can you update online?
- Your email address
- Your mobile phone number
- Your address
Tip: To update your details online, you’ll need to be registered for Westpac Protect so we can send an SMS code and check that it’s you. Not registered? Find out how.
How to update your Westpac banking contact details on your Mobile
How to update your Westpac banking contact details on your Desktop
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking
- Click Services & preferences from the top menu
- Under your preferences select Personal details
- An SMS protect screen will appear, you will need to type in the code sent to your phone
- Once you open Personal details, you will be able to update or add a residential address, email address or phone number
- Select edit on the detail you would like to change
- Once you have changed the information, select update and it will be saved in our systems.
You may also find these features useful
Things you should know
Online Banking terms and conditions apply.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications and Online Banking are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking apps. Normal mobile data charges apply.