What can I do?
- Quick Balance - open the app and tap Quick Balance to see your available balances for up to 3 accounts.
- Recent Transactions - tap your balance to see your recent transactions (not available on Westpac App version 9.0.0).
- Quick Transfer - tap and hold to transfer between accounts.
How to activate Quick Balance
Which accounts can I view?
You can view up to 3 eligible accounts including:
- Westpac Choice
You can also view your Altitude Rewards points within Quick Balance.
Some account types can't be viewed including:
- variable investment loans
- fixed rate personal loans
- investment property loans
- term deposits
- foreign currency accounts
- superannuation accounts and online investing accounts.
Things you should know
Online Banking Terms and Conditions apply.
Westpac Mobile Banking applications are only available for use by Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
To use the enhanced version of Quick Balance you'll need an iPhone with iOS 11.0 or above, or an Android smartphone with Android 8.0 or above. View supported devices.
Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
©2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.