Important update about the Priority You Pilot.
Thank you to all our customers who were part of the Priority You Pilot in Tasmania.
We designed Priority You to test the ways in which we can better recognise and reward our customers. We’ve received valuable feedback and will be looking at how we can enhance our customer’s experience with us moving forward.
What’s changing and how will it affect enrolled customers?
The Priority You Pilot is coming to an end with effect on 31 December 2019. Currently enrolled customers will still be able to access any of their outstanding benefits by visiting the Priority You website in Online Banking. The website will remain accessible until 31 March 2020 23:59 AEST.
Frequently asked questions
The Pilot will end on 31 December 2019. If you are a participating customer, you will be able to access Priority You in Online Banking up until 31 March 2020 23:59 AEST to redeem your benefits as follows:
- All experiences need to be redeemed by 31 March 2020 23:59 AEST unless the expiry date is earlier. To check the expiry dates of your experiences, refer to 'Complimentary Experiences’ section in the Priority You website in Online Banking.
- Redeemed experiences must be used according to the terms and conditions outlined in the confirmation email you received when you redeemed your experience.
Special Access Offers
- You can continue to enjoy special access offers until 31 March 2020 23:59 AEST.
- There are no changes to any existing offers, which may include complimentary gift cards or movie tickets you’ve already redeemed.
- Please check the confirmation email you received for specific offer details.
- If you’re eligible for a loyalty rebate, your final payment for the month of December will be made into your Westpac transaction account by 31 January 2020.
Will I still get my cashback offers? And How?
- If you’re eligible for cashback rewards and savings, you will still be able to access these in the Rewards and Offers section in Online Banking after 31 March 2020 23:59 AEST.
Your experiences are for you to enjoy with our compliments and can only be redeemed by you. They are not transferable, refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
There are no changes to any existing experiences you've redeemed, and you can enjoy them at a time that suits you, subject to the expiry date. Please refer to your confirmation email for all the things you need to know about booking, enjoying, as well the terms and conditions. We're here to help, so if you have any further queries, please call us on 132 032.
Things you should know
The terms and conditions contain full details of the eligibility criteria and qualification for rewards. The Priority You pilot may be cancelled at any time in accordance with its terms.
Online Banking is only for use by Westpac Australia customers. An internet connection is needed to access Online and Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
The portal through which redemption of any experiences, and access to discounted tickets and some offers is available can only be accessed by members via the link in the Priority You section of their Online Banking. Offers and experiences are each subject to their own terms and conditions.
Priority You is a trademark of the Westpac Banking Corporation.
©2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 233714.