Go paper-free with eStatements for joint accounts.
eStatements are available for joint accounts on eligible banking products. Individuals can set up their statement preference, whether to get statements in the post or eStatements through Online Banking, without it impacting other account holders.
Benefits of eStatements.
- Protect yourself and lower the risk of ID theft by receiving statements securely within Online and Mobile Banking.
- eStatements are available within Online Banking and are readily accessible anytime, anywhere.
- View up to 7 years of statement history.
- You can easily provide eStatements to accountants and 3rd parties when required.
- Your statement preference won't impact other account holders, as statement settings are based on your individual needs.
To be eligible for eStatements, you need to:
- Be registered to Online Banking
- Have a valid email address and mailing address updated in your Personal details (your mailing address is different to your residential address)
- Have an eligible account
How to set up eStatements.
Make the switch in just a few easy steps.
Sign in to Online Banking
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking
- Select Preferences from the "Services & Preferences" menu at the top of your Overview page
- Select "Statements" and choose your account
- Select "eStatements" as your statement delivery method
If you've signed in to Mobile Banking
- Tap on the menu icon at the top left of the screen
- Tap "Services & security"
- Tap on "eStatement" settings under "Statements and reports"
- Tap on "Switch all eligible accounts to eStatements"
- Tap "Update"
Are your contact details up to date?
In addition to a residential address, it's important that you have a mailing address listed to your account, so you don't miss out on any statements or notifications.
If you'd like to add a mailing address or change your nominated email address, you can do it through Online Banking or with the app.
- Sign into Online Banking
- Go to the "Services & Preferences" tab
- Then click "Personal Details"
Within the app
- Go to the "Self Service" tab
- Under "Profile Settings"
- Tap "Update contact details"
Need to register to Online Banking?
- Your 8-digit Customer Number (ID), or your Card Number.
- Account details or a recent Westpac statement.
- Once you have these details, you can register online here, or
- Call us on 1300 655 505 anytime and we’ll help set you up.
- Alternatively, just drop by any Westpac Branch. Find your nearest Westpac branch here.