Change your card PIN
Set or Change your card PIN.
- You will be asked to create a PIN when you activate your new card
- You can change your PIN at any time with Online & Mobile Banking.
How to change your card PIN.
Tip: Make sure you have activate your new card before setting your PIN.
Step 1: Sign in Westpac Online Banking.
Step 2: Click the Services and Preferences menu.
Step 3: Click Set or change PIN from the Card services menu.
Step 1: Sign in to Westpac Tablet Banking.
Step 2: Tap the Self Service icon on the top right of the screen.
Step 3: Under Account Services, tap Set or change PIN.
Which cards are eligible to have a PIN change online?
- New or replacement Debit Mastercards® issued after 1 March 2015
- New or replacement Credit Cards issued after 1 April 2016
- All Westpac Handycards, regardless of issue date.