Manage your banking
Westpac Online Banking provides a range of handy features that can help you manage your banking intuitively.
- Manage your contact details
- Report your card lost or stolen and request a replacement card
- Manage card PIN1 - now you can set your card PIN online when activating your new credit or debit card. You will also be able to change your PIN online anytime for eligible cards. See FAQs for more details.
- Let us know when you are planning to travel overseas to help us protect you from fraud
- Manage your daily payment limit. This is the maximum amount you can pay per day across all your accounts
- Increase or decrease your credit card limit
- Switch to eStatements and access up to 7 years past of statements online. Reduce paper wastage and improve account security
- Download a proof of balance summary to help you verify your income and to complete applications, for example. You can also download a statement of recent transactions
- Opt-in to receive important SMS & email alerts or receive them directly in your Message Centre within Westpac Live
- Share account access via account sharing of third party access
- Simple and advanced search
- Manage contact details
- Report lost / stolen card
- Advise going overseas
- Change daily payment limit
- Manage credit card limit
- Open an account
- Westpac Online Investing
Things you should know
BPAY® is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
1. Manage your card PIN: managing your PIN feature is available for credit cards issued with a valid date from 1st April 2016. For Debit Mastercards, the feature is available for cards issued with a valid date from 1st March 2015. You can check the issue date on the front of the card. See FAQs for more details. For Westpac Handycards, you can set or change your PIN regardless of when your card was issued.