Car insurance Promotion - Free 12-month Allianz Global Assistance Roadside Assistance
Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion commences on 19 March 2018 and closes on 27 April 2018 (“Promotion Period”). All references to times recorded throughout these Terms and Conditions are a reference to the local time in Sydney, New South Wales. The promoter is Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (ABN 15 000 122 850) of Level 12, 2 Market Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, telephone number 132 664 (“Promoter”).
- Participation in this Promotion is available only on the terms and conditions set out below.
- Participation in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who purchase a new Westpac Comprehensive Car Insurance policy (“Eligible Policy”) during the Promotion Period (“Eligible Customer”). Renewals of existing policies are not eligible. This Promotion only applies to those vehicles which are attached to the new Westpac Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy. No other vehicles owned by the customer are eligible.
- Each Eligible Customer who purchases an Eligible Policy in accordance with Clause 5 will be awarded one (1) one (1) year membership to the Allianz Global Assistance Roadside Assistance Standard Plan (Membership), provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. For full terms and conditions of the Membership, .
- To be eligible for Membership, a customer must during the Promotion Period purchase an Eligible Policy. Activation of the Membership is dependent upon and takes place upon receipt in full of the premium for the insurance policy or receipt of the first month’s premium if paying by the month, but no earlier than commencement of the Eligible Policy.
- The Membership is allocated to the vehicle(s) listed on the insurance policy schedule. The recipient will be sent details of their Membership by Allianz Global Assistance within six (6) weeks of the payment of the new policy, to the Recipient's address within Australia as provided by the Recipient to the Promoter at the time of purchasing the Eligible Policy. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail.
Things you should know
Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance are issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. Westpac Motor Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234 708. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 arranges the insurance as an agent for the insurer, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1300 650 255 or visit in branch.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714