It’s easy to check or change your policy anytime
- Call us on 1300 650 255, 8am - 7pm Monday to Friday or 9am - 2pm Saturday (Sydney time).
- Visit a branch.
Or to check your policy and what you’re covered for yourself, you can refer to:
- Your policy schedule which shows whether you’re covered for building, contents and/or personal valuables cover, your premium, your level of cover, sums insured, applicable excesses and any other relevant details
- The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) which explains your policy in detail. Remember that only those parts relevant to your policy choices apply
For Home and Contents Insurance policies refer to:
For Landlord Insurance policies refer to:
Things you should know
The information contained in this article is general information only and is not specific to any product.
It does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs and so you should consider its appropriateness, having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs to these factors before acting on it.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply to any insurance product. Please read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Terms and Conditions or Product Disclosure Statement, before deciding.
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
Home and Contents Insurance and Landlord Insurance are issued by Allianz Australia General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319, which is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz Insurance). Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 arranges the insurance under a distribution arrangement with Allianz Insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1300 650 255 or visit westpac.com.au/insurance.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.