Cover provided by Club Marine
Insurance for your boat, provided by Club Marine.
What does boat insurance cover?
Boat insurance covers a variety of boats, boating lifestyles and on water activities. With accidental damage cover and 24/7 assistance, including roadside assistance1 for while your boat is being towed, Club Marine’s boat insurance has options to meet your needs.
Explore the Boat Insurance features
- Option to pay by the month at no extra cost 2
- Accidental damage cover, Australia-wide and up to 250 nautical miles off the coast, for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover, salvage costs and agreed values. Additional costs and limits of cover may apply
- Automatic cover for fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board your boat. Limits apply
- Up to $20m cover for your legal liability arising from the use of your boat by you or a person in charge or control of your boat with your permission, including removal of wreck costs.
Club Marine Assist
When you take out a Pleasure Craft policy through Club Marine, you will receive 24/7 access to personal assistance from Club Marine Assist.1
Things you should know
1. Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Roadside Assist services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply.
2. Instalment premiums If you choose to pay your premium by instalments you do not pay any more than if you pay your premium in one lump sum annually. The premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Note: Your financial institution may apply transaction fees to instalment payments.
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Terms and conditions, exclusions and limitations apply.
Pleasure Craft Insurance is issued by Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL 236916 (Club Marine), acting as an agent under a binder for the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz) and is a member of the Allianz Group. Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) refers clients to Club Marine for their boating insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance. If you take out Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance with Club Marine the Bank will receive a commission of up to 10% of the premium (exclusive of GST).
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), to see if this insurance is right for you. To obtain a copy of the PDS call 1800 502 077.
A target market determination has been made for this product. Please call 1800 502 077 for the target market determination.
- How you can access the personal information Westpac holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Westpac and how Westpac will deal with your complaint; and
- How Westpac collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.