$2K cashback when you refinance to us**
Apply by 31st October 2022, settle by 31st January 2023. Owner Occupier loans (P&I repayments) and Investment Property Loans, with LVR+ up to 80% and min $250k loan. Flexi First Option or packaged# home loans only ($395 annual package fee). Only one cashback offer available per primary applicant within a 12 month period. Excludes refinances within Westpac Group. Find out more
Other guides to help
Things you should know
Refinance calculator: This calculation is not an offer of credit but an estimate only of what you may be able to borrow based on the information provided and does not include all applicable fees (except for monthly fees). Your borrowing power amount may be different when you complete a full application and we capture all details relevant to our lending criteria. Our lending criteria and basis upon which we assess what you can afford may change at any time without notice. Before acting on this calculation you should seek professional advice.
All interest rates referred to in the calculators are current, as indicated on westpac.com.au. The interest rates represented on this page may include promotional discounts and are subject to change. When assessing ability to service a loan, Westpac may use an interest rate that is higher than the current interest rate for the loan requested.
The output of each calculator is subject to the assumptions provided under each calculator and are subject to change. The calculator does not take into account any future refinancing options which may be available. The calculator does not take into account any product features, grants or any applicable bank fees. For details on fees and charges, please go to westpac.com.au.
The output or result of these calculators:
- is subject to the assumptions which are subject to change;
- is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on the output of the calculators, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need more information, please call 1300 786 029. We recommend that you consult your financial adviser before taking out a loan;
- does not represent either a quote or pre-qualification for a loan;
- may not be taken into account if you apply for a loan with us as we will make our own calculations. When assessing ability to service a loan, Westpac may use an interest rate that is higher than the current interest rate for the loan requested.
The interest rates used in the calculator:
- are current, as indicated on our home loan interest rate pages;
- are Westpac's standard interest rates and include any package or promotional discounts; and
- are subject to change.
*Comparison rate: The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over the term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
^^^Flexi First Option special offer rates with Principal & Interest repayments
Special offers are only available on new Flexi First Option Home and Investment Loans with Principal & Interest repayments. Discounts do not apply to internal refinances or switches within the Westpac Group, which includes refinances from Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS. Not available to company and trust account holders. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Interest rates are subject to change:
- For a property to live in (Owner occupier): Offer commences 21/06/2022. Includes a 1.94% p.a. discount for two years from the loan settlement date, at the end of the period it will revert to a 1.54% p.a. discount for the life of the loan.
- For an investment property: Offer commences 21/06/2022. Includes a 2.09% p.a. discount for two years from the loan settlement date, at the end of the period it will revert to a 1.69% p.a. discount for the life of the loan.
+LVR stands for the initial loan to value ratio at loan approval. LVR is the amount of your loan compared to the Bank’s valuation of your property offered to secure your loan expressed as a percentage. Home loan rates for new loans are set based on the initial LVR and don’t change because of changes to the LVR during the life of the loan.
**$2K refinance cashback offer: Conditions, credit criteria, fees, charges, eligibility criteria and exclusions apply. Apply between 1st August 2022 to 31st October 2022 and settle by 31st January 2023 for refinance applications. Offer may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Min Loan amount $250k and LVR up to 80%. Offer available for Owner Occupier with Principal & Interest repayments and Investment Property Loans (Principal and Interest & Interest Only repayments). Premier Advantage Package ($395 annual package fee and T&Cs apply) and Flexi First Option Loans. Limit of one $2,000 cashback payment regardless of the number of applications, applicants, properties or loans involved per 12 month period. For joint applications, only one cashback payment will be paid to the primary applicant. Excludes Owner Occupier Interest Only, residential lending originated under family or company trusts and refinances within Westpac Group (Westpac, St.George, Bank of Melbourne, BankSA and RAMS). The cashback will be paid into an open Westpac Choice transaction account within 60 days of settlement. This account must be in the same name as the home loan account and linked to the home loan at settlement. Tax consequences may arise from this promotion for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.
#Premier Advantage Package: Conditions of Use and $395 annual package fee applies. You must either hold or be approved for a Westpac Choice transaction account in order to qualify and continue to receive the benefits of the Premier Advantage Package. Applicants must have a Westpac Choice transaction account linked to the home loan at the time of settlement and must keep this account open for 60 days after settlement. Before deciding to acquire a Westpac Choice account, read the terms and conditions, and consider whether the product is right for you. Tax consequences may arise from this promotion for investors and customers should seek independent advice on any taxation matters.