What you're applying for
The important numbers
|Monthly card fee||$10. No outstanding balance? No fee.|
|Maximum credit limit||$1,000|
What you'll get
- Zero interest on purchases
- Choose to repay monthly or twice monthly
- You can’t make cash advances (including cash withdrawals)
- If you don’t repay your balance, your card fees could end up higher than our other Low Rate and Low Fee cards
- No rewards points or complimentary insurances
Make sure you're eligible
Monthly income over $1,500
From the same verifiable source, within Australia, for at least the last three months
You're up-to-date with your regular payments (rent, phone, other credit cards or loans including afterpay etc.)
No recent Flex applications
Please wait at least 90 days before reapplying
Other eligibility criteria
- You're aged 18 or over
- You're an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You have a fixed residential address in Australia
- You have an eligible Australian bank account.
A final check that this is the right credit option for you. Credit cards are a secure payment method for short-term borrowing needs such as everyday purchases or unplanned expenses, with some cards offering additional features like rewards. However, there are instances where it might be worth considering another form of credit:
- You have a longer-term or specific borrowing need, like a car or home renovations. In this case, view our Personal loans
- You want a repayment schedule with fixed repayments and a defined loan end-date. In this case, view our Personal loans
- You need ongoing help with short-term cashflow (and if applying online, already have a Westpac Home Loan, or paid your income into one of our transaction or savings accounts for over six months). In this case, view our Flexi Loan.
Things you should know
Credit criteria, fees and charges apply. Switches or upgrades are unavailable.
Be credit savvy: Before applying, consider the credit limit and check all conditions, fees and charges on your selected card.
Monthly fee waiver: Flex Card has a flat Monthly Fee. The Monthly Fee is charged to your Flex Card Account each month and once it is charged it forms part of your balance. This Monthly Fee will, subject to the Flex Card Terms and Conditions, be waived if you pay off the Closing Balance shown on your previous statement by the payment due date shown on your statement.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.