Hanging for a holiday?
Get away with fantastic savings and flexibility
We’ve partnered with Accor to bring you exclusive deals on a range of hotels in your state and across Australia. And in these fast-changing times, we’re offering extra reassurance, with a range of relaxed booking conditions. Offer ends 23 November 2020.
Date change flexibility
Change dates up to 3 days prior to arrival. Subject to availability
Cancel your booking at no charge, up to 7 days prior to arrival.
Late check out
So you can make the most of your stay. Subject to availability.
Coastal escape? Mountain retreat? City break?
Get a great rate on 3-night stays or more at over 200 hotels, apartments and resorts.
$300 for 3 nights
NSW - QLD - SA - WA
$327 for 3 nights
NSW - ACT - QLD - SA - WA - TAS
$327 for 3 nights
QLD - SA
$399 for 3 nights
NSW - ACT - SA - WA - NT
$450 for 3 nights
NSW - ACT - QLD - SA - WA - NT
$450 for 3 nights
NSW - QLD - SA - WA - TAS
$499 for 3 nights
NSW - QLD - NT
$510 for 3 nights
NSW - ACT - QLD - WA - TAS
$450 for 3 nights
QLD - SA
$600 for 3 nights
$600 for 3 nights
NSW - ACT - QLD - TAS
$600 for 3 nights
NSW - QLD
Explore all of the destinations available
Choose the smart way to repay your trip
With SmartPlan you can conveniently split your trip repayments into smaller, more manageable instalments. And for a limited time, if you set up a SmartPlan with your Westpac credit card between 22.09.2020 and 23.11.2020, you could enjoy a $0 establishment fee and 0% interest for three months on your travel purchase1.
Here’s how to set up a promotional Large Purchase SmartPlan:
- Under ‘More’ in Online Banking (or ‘Services’ in the Westpac App), click
- Go to ‘Large Purchases’ and follow the prompts to set the details of your SmartPlan, making sure you select the transaction that appears from the hotel you have booked.
- Below the ‘Transaction details’ section, click ‘Have a promotional code’ and type in SPWLT.
- Once you’ve added all the details, select ‘Confirm’.
For more information on how to set up a SmartPlan, go here.
Got a question about booking? Check out our FAQs
Bookings need to be made by November 23, 2020 for travel up until November 23, 2021.
• Please contact the hotel directly to confirm availability and confirmation of your
date change at least 3 days prior to the original booking arrival date to avoid
• Hotel contact details can be found by visiting all.accor.com or on your booking
Your Westpac Mastercard® details are required to confirm your online reservation, prepayment is required to access these exclusive rates (see conditions of the reserved rate), which is performed by the hotel directly for all or part of your stay. Accor’s completely secure reservation system means you can provide your details in complete confidence. For more information, see the Security section of the Accor website.
You must arrive at the hotel with the Westpac Mastercard® that was used for prepayment.
Things you should know
1. Large Purchase SmartPlan promotional offer: Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply for Westpac credit card customers. This offer is only available to the addressee of the communication received by Westpac and is not transferable. Westpac Group staff are ineligible. The promotion may be varied or withdrawn at any time and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion.
The $0 establishment fee on the 3 month Large Purchase SmartPlan promotion is available between 22 September 2020 and 23 November 2020 when you set up a new 3 month Large Purchase SmartPlan with a single purchase of $500 or more made on your Westpac credit card within the last 30 days, and choose to repay the amount over 3 monthly instalments. You must use the promotional code referenced in the communication received from Westpac to be eligible for this offer. Offer excludes cash advance balances, balance transfer balances and balances relating to other Promotion Plans. All SmartPlans set up under the offer are subject to the .
When you have an active SmartPlan on your Card Account, you can choose to pay:
- The ‘Monthly Payment Due’ as shown on your Card Account statement which will allow you to pay off your minimum payment due as well as any SmartPlan repayments due for that month.
- However, you can still choose to pay the ‘Minimum Payment Due’ shown on your Card Account statement to comply with the Card’s Conditions of Use. If you don’t pay the Minimum Payment Due by the due date, your SmartPlan will be cancelled and you may be liable for a missed payment charge in accordance with the Credit Card Conditions of Use.
- If you wish to qualify for an interest free period on new purchases, you must pay the ‘Monthly Payment Balance’ shown on your Card Account statement by the payment due date.
You need to register for Online Banking before you can set up a SmartPlan. SmartPlan requires cardholders to make regular monthly payments for the full term and at the interest rate that applies when the SmartPlan is created.
All payments made to your credit card account will be applied first to any SmartPlan instalments. Therefore, debts accruing a higher interest rate may be left unpaid during the SmartPlan term.
SmartPlan cancellation takes up to 2 business days. When a SmartPlan ends, any remaining balance will revert to the variable annual interest rate for your balance category. Read the Westpac Online Banking Terms and Conditions and Westpac .
Read the Westpac Online Banking Terms and Conditions and before making a decision and consider whether the product is right for you.
Offer Terms and Conditions
The Westpac Exclusive Offer (“the Offer”) is available to Westpac personal customers who use a Westpac Mastercard credit or debit card to book and pay for accommodation at Participating Hotels during the Offer Period in accordance with the Offer Terms and Conditions.
Westpac Exclusive Offer: by booking using this Offer, you agree to having read and accepted the following terms and conditions:
The Westpac Exclusive Offer is valid for bookings made at in Australia between 12:01am on 22 September 2020 (AEST) and 11:59pm on 23 November 2020 (AEDST) (inclusive) (“Offer Period”) for stays between 22 September 2020 and 23 November 2021 (“Stay Period”).
Subject to Availability & Blackout Dates
Please refer to the before booking. There is a limited allocation of rooms for sale at the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate, and the rate is subject to black-out dates (ie. New Year’s Eve, Australia Day, Good Friday & Easter Sunday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day) and availability at the time of booking. Rooms in a Participating Hotel in excess of this allocation will not be available at the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate.
The Westpac Exclusive Offer rate is a set price for 3 nights stay at Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Art Series, Peppers, Quay West, The Sebel, Grand Mercure, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure, Breakfree, ibis, and ibis Styles in Australia (“Participating Hotels”) when booked through all.accor.com at all.accor.com/Westpac. Where the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate is available, the rate will be shown at the time of booking.
A minimum stay length of 3 nights is required to qualify for the Westpac Exclusive Offer.
Accor Live Limitless Members
Westpac Exclusive Offer Rate
The Westpac Exclusive Offer rate for 3 nights stay at below Participating Hotels is:
3 nights stay
ibis Styles, Breakfree
Novotel, Mantra, Art Series
The Sebel, Quay West
Swissotel, Peppers, Sofitel, Mgallery by Sofitel
At the time of booking, if the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will be suggested automatically on the rate screen, noting that such a rate will be on different terms and conditions to the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Payment for a stay must be made by a Westpac Mastercard personal credit or debit card at the time of booking at the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate. The Westpac Mastercard credit or debit card used for booking must be presented at check-in at hotel reception upon the guest’s arrival.
A late check-out of 2pm will also be applicable subject to availability at the time of check-in, and guests will be advised of availability by the Participating Hotel at the time of check-in.
You can modify your bookings to alternative dates which fall within the Stay Period at the same hotel up to 3 days prior to the original arrival date at no additional cost, subject to the availability of rooms under the Westpac Exclusive Offer rate. To modify a booking to alternative dates, please contact the hotel directly.
If you wish to change the duration of your stay or cancel your booking, no charge applies prior to 14:00 (local time) up to 7 days prior to arrival. Beyond that time, a cancellation charge will apply. For details on the applicable charge, please refer to the pricing conditions of the Participating Hotel.
Prices are quoted in local AUD currency (as stipulated at the time of booking) and are inclusive of all local taxes unless otherwise stipulated. Exchange rates are given for information purposes only and are non-binding. Currency applicable to the transaction and charged to your credit or debit card are confirmed upon booking.
- You are not eligible to receive the Offer if your credit or debit card has been cancelled or suspended. The Offer is not transferrable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts unless in accordance with the Offer Terms and Conditions.
- Information about the Offer and Participating Hotels has been provided to Westpac by a third party – Accor AAPC (“the Vendor”) and is accurate at the time of publication. The prices of the hotels and any service and processing fees are determined by the Vendor. The purchase and use of Participating Hotels are subject to the Vendor’s terms and conditions. The Vendor is solely responsible for redemption and fulfilment of the Offer.
- A Participating Hotel that is named in this offer may be unable to process a booking you make because of a fault or issue the Vendor is experiencing (such as a fault or issue with the Vendor’s payment system). Westpac will accept no liability if you are unable to accept the Offer as a result of such a fault or issue with the Vendor. Westpac cannot be liable for the accuracy or completeness of any claims made by the Vendor and the Participating Hotels concerning their products and services.
- Westpac and the Vendor reserve the right, in their discretion, to change, suspend or cancel the Offer at any time without notice to you, subject to any written directions from a relevant Australian regulatory authority.
- The Offer Terms and Conditions do not alter any terms and conditions of your existing Westpac credit card or debit card contract and the relevant product terms and conditions continue to apply.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Westpac is the credit provider and credit licensee under national Consumer Credit Laws.
© 2020 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.