TERM DEPOSIT CALCULATOR
Find out what you could earn - then add bonuses
Choose an amount and a term to see what you could earn with a standard Term Deposit available in branch. If you apply in Online Banking, you may also be eligible for multiple bonus rates.
- Add 0.10% p.a. to these rates if you’re already with Westpac and opening or renewing online.1
- Check for additional bonus rates when you sign in.
Things you should know
Any bonus rates offered above may only be available through Westpac Online Banking.
- Term Deposits opened or renewed during the variation period via Online Banking or the App only.
- The bonus rate will be applied in conjunction with any other offer that may apply.
- Not available for customers who are not able to open or renew digitally (e.g., some joint accounts), Financial Institutions, Institutional Bank customers, Farm Management Deposits and Term Deposits held as security.
- For renewing Term Deposits, customer-initiated instructions must be provided in the variation period.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend the offer at any time.
- Rates and offer apply for a single term.
- Higher or lower rates may apply for subsequent terms.
- You must provide a minimum of 31 days’ notice to access funds prior to maturity (except in cases of hardship).
- If the deposit or any part of it is withdrawn early, an interest rate adjustment will usually apply.