Get your savings on track
We’re here to help you reach your savings goals
- Westpac’s financial education specialists, Davidson Institute, offer a range of resources and tools to help you build your financial confidence.
- With a Westpac Life savings account, you can use the Savings Goals2 feature to bucket your savings into different goals with just the one account.
- Get the flexibility to make withdrawals when you need to and still be rewarded with bonus interest1
- 18-29? Earn a super-strong 3% p.a. variable interest on your savings* when you combine your saving and spending with a Westpac Choice everyday account and a Westpac Life savings account.
Things you should know
2. Savings Goals: Both an account holder and an authorised user can use the Savings Goals feature, including to view, add, edit and delete the savings goals on a Westpac Life account.
Available to individuals aged 18-29 on new and existing sets of Westpac Life and Choice accounts from 1st July 2020 and may be varied or withdrawn at any time in accordance with the deposit account terms and conditions. Westpac Choice and Westpac Life sole or joint accounts must be opened in the same customer name(s). Eligible on a maximum of 3 sets of Choice and Westpac Life sole and/or joint accounts.Westpac Deposit Accounts for personal and self-managed superannuation fund customers