Continue with your application
What do I have to do?
Click ‘Retrieve application’ and enter the email address you used to apply, and the application reference number we sent you by email.
How long will it take?
You can open a new account in less than 3 minutes.
Things you should know
By opening this account you agree (and also agree on behalf of the person for whom the account will be opened):
- that you have read and consent to our Privacy Statement.
- to the:
- (if you are opening Westpac Choice) to the
- (if you are opening a Bump Savings account) to the Bump Savings Notice of Authority and Third Party Access Authority (Online Banking) agreement, and that your Bump Savings account will be converted to a Westpac Life account when you (or the child in whose name the account will be opened) turn 18, and that you have read the
- to comply with all applicable Australian and international laws relating to the account(s) including any exchange control laws.
- to receive account statements, terms and conditions, notices and account information electronically, or to be notified that these are available to retrieve electronically.
If you’re a parent or guardian opening a Bump Savings account, you also:
- declare that you are the parent or guardian for the child in whose name the account will be opened.
- agree to be registered for Online Banking, even if we cannot proceed with account opening.