This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.
1. Get up to $500 per day and a maximum of $1000 per week , subject to account daily maximum limits. Only available at Westpac ATMs in Australia.
2. Google Pay: Read the Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. Available for eligible cards. To use Google Pay you will need to use a compatible device with a supported operating system.
3. Customers must be 16 or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for a Debit MasterCard®. If you’re not eligible, you may be offered a Handycard to access your account.
4. Other fees may be payable. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the ‘credit’ option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available at westpac.com.au/unstoppableyou.
5. Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures that customers will be reimbursed for any unauthorised transactions provided that the customer has not contributed to the loss and contacted Westpac promptly. Refers to the cards’ terms and conditions for full details, including when a customer will be liable.
6. From November 2021, $0 account-keeping fee will automatically apply for as long as any account holder on the account is Under 30. This amends the Deposit accounts for personal and self-managed superannuation fund customers’ Terms & Conditions. $0 Account-Keeping Fee will also apply whilst you are a full-time tertiary student. You will need to have your full-time tertiary student ID verified at any Westpac branch to enjoy the $0 Account-Keeping Fee. Other fees and charges may apply. View the
Terms and Conditions (PDF 234KB)
Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of, and PayPassTM is a trademark of, Mastercard International Incorporated.