This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Consider its appropriateness to these factors before acting on it.
1. Get up to $500 per day and a maximum of $1000 per week , subject to account daily maximum limits. Only available at Westpac ATMs in Australia.
2. Google Pay: Read the Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider if it is right for you. Available for eligible cards. To use Google Pay you will need to use a compatible device with a supported operating system.
3. Customers must be 16 or older and have an Australian residential address to be eligible for a Debit MasterCard®. If you’re not eligible, you may be offered a Handycard to access your account.
4. Other fees may be payable. A 3% Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the ‘credit’ option is selected. A list of Global Alliance members is available at westpac.com.au/unstoppableyou. Excludes American Express® cards.
5. Westpac Fraud Money Back Guarantee ensures that customers will be reimbursed for any unauthorised transactions provided that the customer has not contributed to the loss and contacted Westpac promptly. Refers to the cards’ terms and conditions for full details, including when a customer will be liable.
6. $0 monthly service fee (other fees may apply) whilst you are a full time tertiary student or under 21. Drop into any branch with your full time tertiary student ID to enjoy the $0 monthly service fee. If you are under 21 the $0 monthly service fee is automatically applied until you are 21.
Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
World Mastercard®, Mastercard® and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks, and PayPass is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.