Visiting our branches and temporary branch closures
Visiting Us in Branch
The Australian Government has introduced strict new requirements for social distancing and staying in our homes. If you need to come into a branch, we are happy to help you.
We kindly ask:
- if you are experiencing flu like symptoms such as cough, sore throat, fever, or shortness of breath;
- if you have arrived home from travelling internationally within the past 14 days;
- if you live with someone who has travelled internationally within the past 14 days;
- if you have travelled interstate within the past 14 days (applies in Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Australia and Queensland); or
- if you have come into close contact or live with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
Thank you for your understanding.
Temporary Branch Closures
Stay up to date with information about Westpac branches that are temporarily closed. Our online banking facilities remain available 24/7.
Please check for up-to-date information on ATM and Self Service options through locate us, as our ATM and Self Service features may have changed during this time.
Last updated: 11 August 2020
- 242 Castlereagh St
- Westpac Place, 275 Kent St
- Cnr Pitt & Hunter
- Market & Clarence St
- Logan Central
- Victoria Point
- Albany Creek
- Mount Gravatt
- University Campus
- South Hedland (until 24 August)
- Majura Park
Things you should know
Eligibility conditions apply. Westpac customers who wish to utilise these special relief measures or need assistance should contact Westpac Assist on 1800 067 497 or speak with their Relationship Manager.
Interest rates are subject to change. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
© Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.