The expiry of your support package.
If you were on a COVID-19 Flexi Loan support package and your repayment pause is coming to an end, you’ll now need to start making repayments again. To help simplify the process, we’ve set out the steps for you below.
How to view your eStatement.
If you already receive your statements digitally as ‘eStatements’, you can find your repayment details in just a few steps online:
Via Online Banking.
- Sign in and go to ‘Your accounts’.
- Select the relevant account and tap on ‘Statements’ from the list of options.
- Click ‘Download PDF’ to see your eStatement for the current month.
Via the Westpac Mobile Banking App.
- Sign in and tap ‘Self serve’ on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap ‘Statements (incl. closed accounts)’, then select ‘Active accounts’. A list of your active accounts will appear.
- Tap on your relevant account. A list of monthly eStatements will appear.
- Tap the current statement period to download your eStatement.
Need to opt in to view your eStatements?
You can do this in a few simple steps via Online Banking. To help, we’ve put together a simple guide.
Need to register for Online Banking?
To access your eStatements, you’ll need to register for Online Banking first. It’s the convenient, secure way to manage your account wherever and whenever you need to.
Recommencing your repayments.
Check your current statement for your next repayment due date and amount. You’ll then have several options to pay:
Paying by direct debit.
- If you previously made repayments by direct debit, these will restart automatically. Unless you wish to update your direct debit settings, there’s nothing you need to do.
- If you cancelled your direct debit, you’ll need to make your first repayment manually by transferring funds or using BPAY (make sure you allow enough time for the payment to be processed before the due date). After that, you can set up a new direct debit for any subsequent repayments.
Making manual repayments.
If you usually transfer funds or use BPAY to make your repayments, you can resume this as normal. Remember to allow enough time for the payment to be processed before the due date.