Help if you’re impacted by covid-19
If you are currently on a COVID-19 support package^ for your Flexi Loan, your repayment pause period may be ending soon. To assist with managing next steps, we have set out some information for you to consider below.
Review your current COVID support
To view your active support packages^, please sign into Online Banking.
If you are a joint account holder, this information is only available to the account holder who originally requested the support package^.
Sign in to Online Banking
Request further assistance
If you are still experiencing financial difficulty, we want to help provide a tailored solution that will give you the support you need to get back on track.
Please complete the form in the COVID-19 Support Hub in Online Banking or click on the button, and we’ll contact you to understand your current circumstances and the assistance options that may be available to you.
If you are a joint account holder, this form will only be available to, and need to be completed by, the account holder who originally requested the support package^.
Note: If you do nothing you will automatically return to making repayments once your support package^ ends. If you cannot return to making repayments, you can still call us on 132 032 but please be aware that we are experiencing very high call volumes.
Visit the online form
Request new support
If you've lost your job or suffered loss of income (including rental income) as a result of COVID-19, we’re here to help you through this challenging time. Please note the 2020 Support Package^ is no longer available however we can help provide a tailored solution that will give you the support you need.
You can request help via the COVID-19 Support Hub in Online Banking.
If you are not registered for Online Banking, please register now.
Visit the online form
Returning to repayments
At the end of your repayment pause, you’ll start making repayments again. To help simplify the process, we’ve set out the steps for you below.
How to view your Flexi Loan eStatement.
If you already receive your statements digitally as ‘eStatements’, you can find your repayment details in just a few steps online:
Via Online Banking.
- Sign in and go to ‘Your accounts’.
- Select the relevant account and tap on ‘Statements’ from the list of options.
- Click ‘Download PDF’ to see your eStatement for the current month.
Via the Westpac Mobile Banking App.
- Sign in and tap ‘Self serve’ on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap ‘Statements (incl. closed accounts)’, then select ‘Active accounts’. A list of your active accounts will appear.
- Tap on your relevant account. A list of monthly eStatements will appear.
- Tap the current statement period to download your eStatement.
Need to opt in to view your eStatements?
You can do this in a few simple steps via Online Banking. To help, we’ve put together a simple guide.
Recommencing your Flexi Loan repayments.
Check your current statement for your next repayment due date and amount. You’ll then have several options to pay:
Paying by direct debit.
- If you previously made repayments by direct debit, these will restart automatically. Unless you wish to update your direct debit settings, there’s nothing you need to do.
- If you cancelled your direct debit, you’ll need to make your first repayment manually by transferring funds or using BPAY (make sure you allow enough time for the payment to be processed before the due date). After that, you can set up a new direct debit for any subsequent repayments.
Making manual repayments.
If you usually transfer funds or use BPAY to make your repayments, you can resume this as normal. Remember to allow enough time for the payment to be processed before the due date.
Getting back on your feet financially
Things you should know:
^ The 2020 COVID-19 Support Package is no longer available for new applications.