COVID-19: Business deferral period ending soon.
As the six month COVID-19 business loan and business credit card repayment deferral period is ending soon, we have two options for you to consider. To submit your selection, you’ll need to enter your surname and the 8 character unique reference number we sent via email or SMS.
- will apply to deferred repayment arrangements on business term loans, business auto and equipment finance facilities, equipment loans, business credit cards.
- will not apply to COVID-19 deferral periods or payment pauses for any personal accounts (including home or investment property loans in the name of a company, trust or SMSF and consumer auto loans).
For details on the COVID-19 Business loan and business credit card repayment deferral, including next repayment date(s) and amounts, please refer to the letter sent via post.
Frequently asked questions
If you would like to discuss your business loan and business credit card repayment deferral arrangements, please let us know by completing the online form and we will contact you to discuss your circumstances.
Please refer to the letter sent in the post for details on deferral dates and repayment amounts.
If further information is required or if you have not received your letter, please contact us on 132 142.
Please refer to the letter sent in the post for details on repayment dates and repayment amounts.
- If you’ve already contacted us to make changes to the business repayment deferral, you don’t need to take further action. We’re currently working through your request and will be in touch as soon as we can.
- If you don’t respond, the repayments will resume after the repayment deferral period expires, as planned or otherwise agreed with us.
- If you have a COVID-19 deferral period or payment pause for any personal accounts (including home loans and consumer auto loans), we will be in touch closer to the deferred repayment or payment pause end date.
Things you should know
*Extension of the deferral period is subject to eligibility criteria and further credit assessment of the borrower(s).