Helping our customers and communities impacted by disasters with relief packages and support to recover and rebuild.
We have a proud history of helping our customers, communities and employees when natural disasters hit, such as bushfires, floods and cyclones.
What to do after an emergency
- Westpac customers who are suffering hardship as a result of disasters are encouraged to contact Westpac Assist.
- Phone: 1800 067 497 (8:30am to 7:30pm Monday to Friday EST) 9:30am to 6:00pm on Saturday.
- Or visit their local Westpac Branch to discuss their circumstances and the financial relief that may be available.
- If you have been affected by a Natural Disaster, such as bushfires, floods, cyclones, you could also make a claim.
- Affected business customers can contact us on 1800 029 749.