Apply for a Grant
Applications for Westpac Foundation’s Community Grants are now closed - we are thrilled to announce our successful 2018 recipients.
Westpac Foundation’s Community Grants are $10,000 each and are awarded to local, not-for-profit community organisations helping transform the lives of fellow Australians experiencing disadvantage.
The grants also include valuable non-financial support to help maximise the social impact and sustainability of our grantees.
Applications for Community Grants will re-open in May 2019. Subscribe to our newsletter for further updates.
To be eligible for a Community Grant, your community organisation must:
- Be registered in Australia as a not-for-profit organisation
- Have Deductible Gift Recipient Item 1 Status with the Australian Taxation Office
- Be supporting people living in Australian communities
- Be addressing social disadvantage via education, employment, or activities to improve the quality of life for people in at least one of our target groups
- Have annual gross revenue of less than $5 million last financial year
- Be interested in accessing our non-financial support program
- Not be seeking funding for any programs or activities on our exclusion list.