How do I transfer between my accounts using Online Banking?
You can transfer funds between your Westpac accounts over the phone or online.
To make a transfer via Online Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking
- Select Payments from the menu
- Select Transfer funds from the drop down
- Select the account you want to transfer From and To
- Enter the amount in Payment details and click continue
- Click confirm on pop-up after checking all the details are correct
To make a transfer via Tablet Banking:
- Drag your 'From' account and drop the coin onto the account you wish to pay
- Enter the transfer details including the Amount, Description and payment date
- Tap 'Transfer Funds' then 'Confirm'
- Your receipt number will be displayed and you can choose to email payment details.
To complete this over the phone you can call 132 032 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
To make a transfer via Mobile Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Mobile Banking
- Select Transfer from the bottom menu
- Select the account you want to transfer From
- Select the account you want to transfer To
- Enter the amount and tap Continue
- Tap Confirm after checking all the details are correct