I need another copy of my last month's statement. How do I get it?
There are four ways you can obtain a copy of your statement.
You can instantly obtain a copy of your last seven years of statements at no cost, using Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
1. To obtain a copy of your statement using Online Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Online Banking
- Select an account from your Overview page
- On your Accounts activity page, select View & download statements from the Account actions menu
- Complete the Select date or range field or the Search statement number field
- Select Search
2. To obtain a copy of your statement using Mobile Banking:
- Sign in to Westpac Mobile Banking
- Tap on an account
- Select Recent Statements on your Account activity screen.
When you access the statement section, the most recent statement issued on your account will be displayed. Searching for specific statements can only be completed via Online Banking. There's no search capability within Mobile Banking, but you can scroll through the available statements.
If you are not registered for Westpac Online Banking and would like to, you can register online or simply call us on 1300 655 505.
3. If you're registered for Telephone Banking you can obtain a copy of your statement by calling 132 032 and selecting Option 1. Just enter your 8 digit customer number and 3 digit access code, and follow the prompts. You will receive your statement in the post within two working days in metropolitan areas and four working days in regional areas. From overseas, please call us on (+61 2) 9293 9270.
4. Visit your branch and they will be able to print a statement for you.
Please note when visiting a branch or using Telephone Banking to order a statement, any fees that apply to our provision of a copy of your statement can be debited to your account.