How do I wear and care for the Centsitive Objects Incognito Pin?
Warning: Choking hazard. Contains small, sharp objects. Not suitable for children under three years.
- Select the accessory or item of clothing you wish to attach your Incognito Pin to. Ensure the fabric is able to be pierced and is positioned where it’s convenient for you to reach to tap and pay with your PayWear Card, such as a hat or long sleeve. The Incognito Pin may not be suitable for all garments (see below for Suitable Fabrics and Care Advice).
- Insert your PayWear Card into the entry of the silicone card holder.
- Place the card holder underneath the fabric of the garment in the desired position. Carefully using both thumbs, gently work the micro bolt through the fabric until it pierces, ensuring you don’t handle the sharp steel point. The pin is sharp, don’t push with force as this may cause the fabric fibres to catch onto the threading of the bolt and tear.
- Screw on desired topper ‘clockwise’ connecting to the internal brass nut until firmly held in place.
Now you’re good to go.
The Incognito Pin is similar to a brooch, safety pin or badge in that it attaches by puncturing the fabric it's applied to. We recommend you consider this when deciding what item to attach it to.
Large weave fabrics are suggested for minimal impact when pierced, e.g. cotton jersey or fleece.
Delicate fabrics such as satin, silk, leather, suede, linen or anything too lightweight are not suitable to be worn with the Incognito Pin. Fabrics that are too firm or stiff will endure a more significant impact when pierced and may not be suitable for the Incognito Pin.
Suitable for items with a maximum fabric thickness 2-2.5mm.
- Always remove your PayWear Card from the silicone card holder before washing or cleaning the accessory.
- Clean the silicone component by hand using general household detergents or soap.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Ensure to detach your Incognito Pin before washing clothing or accessory item.
- Do not put in washing machine or tumble dryer.