What measures can I take to protect my information?
- For an added layer of security, set up a unique 4-digit passcode to access the Westpac Action. Your passcode should be different to your Online and Mobile Banking PIN and access codes.
- Keep your customer ID, password, passcodes and other credentials secure.
- We recommend you always use available security to lock features on your personal devices.
- Do not share any sensitive or personal information (such as your date of birth, or account or card numbers) in any conversations with the Google Assistant and the Westpac Action.
- Keep your devices through which you access the Google Assistant and the Westpac Action, secure.
Things you should know
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's . Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.