How do I start using Westpac for Google Assistant?
Get started in five simple steps:
- Set up Quick Balance - On the sign-in page of your Westpac Mobile Banking AndroidTM app by selecting up to three accounts you would like to check your balances for in Google Assistant
- Download the Google Assistant app – Visit the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for ‘Google Assistant’.
- Open the Google Assistant app – One downloaded, open the app by selecting the icon from your home screen.
- Start banking with your voice – To see how it works, say “Hey Google” (or press and hold the home button), then say: “View my balance in Westpac”.
- Set up your default Westpac account – When making a payment you will be asked to follow the prompts to link your eligible Westpac account.
Things you should know
Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's . Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.