How do I add payments to the Westpac Banking Action for Google Assistant if I previously set up the Westpac Banking Action before December 2018?
- Open the Google Assistant app on your AndroidTM device.
- Open the ‘Explore’ page by tapping on the compass icon in the top right corner.
- Search for ‘Westpac’ in the search box.
- Tap on the Westpac search result.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘UNLINK’.
- Tap on ‘LINK’ to set up again and add payments and account balances.
- Follow the simple set up process in Google Assistant.
Things you should know
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Westpac's security guarantee
To enjoy the benefit of our security guarantee, you need to comply with Westpac's . Read the detail about your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates.