The Asia Pacific CEO survey
Tony Lombardo CEO Asia Lendless, Mark Ryan CEO Tassal, Ian Silk CEO of Australian Super and Marika Calfas CEO NSW Ports on the impact of COVID-19 crisis and the road ahead.
Things you should know
Whilst every effort has been taken to verify the accuracy of this information, neither The Economist Intelligence Unit Ltd. nor the sponsor of this report can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by any person on this report or any of the information, opinions or conclusions set out herein. The information contained in this report is current as at November 2020. This report contains general commentary and market colour. It may contain material provided by third parties. This information has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The information in this report does not constitute investment advice, an offer or a solicitation of an offer, or an inducement to subscribe for, purchase or sell any financial instrument or to enter a legally binding contract. Whilst every reasonable effort has been taken to verify the accuracy of this information, neither The Economist Intelligence Unit Ltd nor Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by any person on this report or any of the information, opinions or conclusions set out in this report. The information in this report is subject to change without notice. None of The Economist Intelligence Unit or Westpac (or its related entities) is under any obligation to update the information or correct any inaccuracy which may become apparent at a later date.
Westpac IQ terms and conditions.
1. Westpac IQ is a service provided by Westpac Banking Corporation here referred to as “Westpac”.
2. Your access to this service is subject to these terms and conditions, the Westpac Privacy Statement, notices, disclaimers and any other statements contained on this website.
3. You agree that any view or opinions expressed in the articles or podcasts contained in Westpac IQ are the author's own and may not necessarily reflect the view or opinions of Westpac.
4. You agree that any commentary contained in Westpac IQ is not intended as personal advice and should not be relied upon as such by you.
5. Westpac IQ may contain information in relation to certain financial products. Westpac makes no recommendation to buy, hold or sell these financial products, nor does it make any representations or warranties regarding the financial products. You should make your own decision in relation to the financial products based on your own enquiries, the information contained in the relevant disclosure documents, and the suitability of the relevant financial products to your own investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
6. Each time someone visits our site, data is captured so that we can accurately evaluate the quality of our content and make improvements for you. We may at times use technology to capture data about you to help us to better understand you and your needs, including potentially for the purposes of assessing your individual reading habits and interests to allow us to provide suggestions regarding other reading material which may be suitable for you.