Our Onshore Foreign Currency Account (FCA) is an Australian-based deposit account for foreign currency. You use it to pay or receive foreign currency without having to convert it to Australian dollars. There is no minimum amount required to open a FCA.
- Available in most major currencies
- You can pay or receive payments in another currency without having to convert them to AUD
- Reduces cost of conversion to / from AUD
- Reduces exposure to exchange rate changes
- The account is held locally in Australia, making it easily accessible
- Foreign currency overdrafts are available, subject to facility terms and conditions
- Can be managed through Corporate Online & most currencies via Westpac Live for electronic payments, reporting, account balances and transaction details.
Trade and supply chain finance
Whatever your business, Westpac has the products, services and expertise in international trade to get you going on a global scale.
Leverage our experience to help your business reach its full potential.