Credit & debit interest rates
Corporate tiered credit interest rates
Effective 6 February 2015
|Balance||Interest rate % p.a.1|
|$0 to $49,999.99||0.00|
|$50,000 to $249,999.99||0.00|
|$250,000 to $499,999.99||0.60|
|$500,000 to $4,999,999.99||0.75|
|$5,000,000 to $9,999,999.99||0.85|
|$10,000,000 to $49,999,999.99||0.95|
|$50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000||1.25|
Market linked credit interest rates
Weekly average 30 day bank bill offer rate
|Effective date||Interest rate % p.a.2|
|23 March 2015||2.22|
|30 March 2015||2.21|
Reference lending rate
Effective 20 February 2015
Reference lending rate: 7.07 % p.a.
RBA official cash rate
Effective 4 February 2015
RBA official cash rate 2.25 % p.a.
Market linked debit interest rates
Weekly average 30 day bank bill bid rate
|Effective date||Interest rate % p.a. 3|
|23 March 2015||2.32|
|30 March 2015||2.31|
Things you should know
- 1.Rates are tiered and increase as the balance thresholds are exceeded.
- 2.Less customer negotiated margin.
- 3.Plus customer negotiated margin.
- All interest rates quoted are variable unless otherwise indicated. Fees and charges apply. All lending is subject to the Bank's normal lending criteria. Interest rates are subject to change and margins may apply.
- Products and services described here are only available within Australia.
- The content on these pages is for information only and is not an offer by the Bank.