Welcome to Westpac WinTrade
Westpac WinTrade is a fast, efficient and secure online system that delivers a comprehensive range of Import and Export cash flow solutions to support your business.
With a flexible and easy-to-use platform, Westpac WinTrade saves you time and money through simple processes and online documentation for managing international trade transactions. The system delivers market-leading technology so you can securely manage the flow of your trade transactions, documents and data online anywhere, anytime.
Westpac WinTrade is the only tool you need to securely manage your trade documentation. Take advantage of:
- Straight-forward establishment of Import Letters of Credit
- Advice of Export Letters of Credit
- Advice of Import Documentary Collections
- Easy establishment of Export Documentary Collections
- The ability to request Trade Finance online
- Integrated imaging and workflow of trade transactions
- Real-time tracking and notification of your trade transactions
- Flexible output formats of xml, html and PDF
- Detailed reporting with filtering capabilities
- A secure environment with 128 bit encryption.
WinTrade system functions:
Westpac WinTrade provides online solutions to meet all your import needs.
Import Documentary Letters of Credit can open up new opportunities to do business with overseas suppliers, quicker, simpler and with less risk.
The system lets you establish a credit in either domestic or a foreign currency, and settlement can be at sight or at the end of a specified term. With a few simple clicks on Westpac WinTrade, you can meet the needs of your suppliers and let them proceed with confidence.
The system allows to:
- Amend information as and when required
- Access online payment instructions
- Clarify document discrepancies through imaging
- Make an online request for trade finance in either domestic or a foreign currency
Import Documentary Collections is a cost effective way to ensure that your supplier has shipped your goods, and complied with your terms of agreement, before you make payment.
Use Westpac WinTrade to process Import Documentary Collections as a safer alternative to pre-payment. Your overseas supplier simply lodges a completed Bill of Exchange and shipping documents with their bank. These are then forwarded to Westpac for you to accept, collect and make payment.
Westpac WinTrade gives you:
- Straightforward advice procedures, including images of all your key trade documents
- Online acceptance
- Online payment instructions
- The ability to request online trade finance in domestic or a foreign currency.
Westpac WinTrade provides the security of knowing your payment can be guaranteed with an Export Letter of Credit. With a few simple clicks, you can use the system to:
- Receive advice of Export Letters of Credit in xml, html or PDF
- Prepare and populate export documentation directly from your Letter of Credit
- Quickly review and correct any document discrepancies.
Export Documentary Collections is a cost effective way to retain control over your shipping documents until you receive payment or an undertaking to pay. Westpac WinTrade gives you:
- Online payment notifications for your collections
- Ability to request trade finance online to fund an export collection
- Simple, efficient document preparation.
The system provides exporters with secure access to trade banking online – saving you time, simplifying administration and documentation, and allowing you to trade internationally in a fast and efficient way.
Trade finance functions
Westpac WinTrade lets you request Trade Finance to manage your cash flow needs throughout the trade cycle. Funding for international trade is available in domestic and most major foreign currencies.
The system provides a tailored solution for your business needs and can be adjusted to suit individual production, delivery and payment cycles of each contract.
With Westpac WinTrade you’ll have:
- Simple, easy to request finance online for your transactions
- Online pre-shipment and post-shipment finance in domestic and most major foreign currencies.
Accurate and effective documentation lets you trade internationally with confidence.
Westpac WinTrade simplifies document preparation and the generation of export documents from a master template.
Save time, simplify the administration and trade internationally in a more cost-effective way with Westpac WinTrade. You can use the system to:
- Prepare and generate export documents as PDFs
- Choose from a comprehensive list of trade documents which can be automatically generated from a Master Document
Reports and administration
Westpac WinTrade provides a full range of online real-time reports considered essential for managing your trade transactions. The system offers:
- Extensive and detailed reports to manage and track your trade transactions
- Ability to manage and report on the relationships of parent companies and subsidiaries
- The ability to view online in PDF or download the data into Excel.
Westpac WinTrade provides you with a full range of administrative functions, including the ability to request, revise and edit profiles and passwords.
For further information, contact your Relationship Manager, International Business Manager or International Trade Solutions on 1300 139 152 8am-6pm, Mon-Fri (Sydney time).
Things you should know
- Credit facilities are subject to application and the Bank's normal lending assessment criteria. Fees and charges may apply to the products and services listed. Full details of the Terms and Conditions for all the products and services which do not have a Product Disclosure Statement are available on application.