BusinessChoice Credit cards reporting is now available
From Monday 22nd November 2021, the ability to view, reconcile and transfer funds to all the cards under a BusinessChoice Credit Cards Facility is now available in Corporate Online.
BusinessChoice Credit Cards reporting
The following features support the reconciliation of all cards under a BusinessChoice Credit Cards Facility:
- View and print card (consolidated) information.
- View print and export a list of all cards.
- View print and export card balances and transactions for up to 24 months.
- View and save monthly cardholder statements in Adobe Portable document format (PDF).
- View reports in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) and export data in Comma Separated Values format (CSV).
- Transfer funds for any amount to an individual card.
Things you should know
There are no additional fees applicable for the new BusinessChoice Credit Cards reporting feature in Corporate Online. For information on fees and charges applicable to Corporate Online, please refer to the and the .
If your organisation is already registered to Corporate Online, and you’d like to access your BusinessChoice Cards Facility in Corporate Online, please complete the application form provided within the notification message displayed when you sign in to Corporate Online or select Your settings > View Messages.
We’re here to help
Contact your Westpac Representative for further information or go to Corporate Help Desk contact details and hours of availability .