Innovation and enhancements
We listen to what our customers have to say and regularly enhance Corporate Online to meet your changing online banking needs.
At Westpac, we’re committed to innovation that makes a difference to our customers. We listen to what our customers have to say and regularly enhance Corporate Online to meet your changing online banking needs.
Enhancements are made to Corporate Online at least two times a year. Recent enhancements include:
Effective 29 May 2017, the following enhancements are available in Corporate Online:
- The intra-day transactions for your Westpac domestic and foreign currency bank accounts are now provided in Corporate Online and Corporate Mobile. Current day transactions are automatically displayed each time you enter the account transaction list screen.
- Administrators can now select a 3rd party account for Corporate Online fees when creating a new office. Third party accounts include Westpac or non-Westpac accounts.
- Administrators can now choose to only have electronic copies of bank statements for Westpac Australia accounts registered as 3rd party in Corporate Online.
- Option to save the details of a new beneficiary with a zero amount value. This saves time when making any future payments to that beneficiary.
Effective 26 September 2016, the following enhancements are available in Corporate Online:
- The running balance is displayed against each transaction on the transaction list screen in the Accounts’ application. The running balance is also included in the reports and one-click export file that can be produced from this screen.
- The Current and Available balance for the Westpac debit account is displayed when you create any type of payment or when you authorise a funds transfer or any type of payment.
Effective 16 May 2016, the following enhancements are available in Corporate Online:
- Export account transaction information for further analysis in three additional export formats - Bank Administration Institute (BAI2), Open Financial Exchange (OFX), Quicken Interchange Format (QIF)
- Add additional funds to a term deposit at maturity and keep the same account number for the next term
- Import and action payment files in a single workflow (View, Search, Print and Authorise if your access permits).
In Corporate Mobile you can now view and search the transactions in a payment file to check the contents before authorising it on your mobile device.
Effective Monday 21 March 2016, the following enhancements are available in Administration.
- Third Party Master Agreements can be registered to allow:
- Westpac Australia third party accounts to be added immediately with no forms required
- Term Deposits to be opened in the name of a third party
- Paper copies of bank statements can be switched off for a third party Westpac Australia account
To enable this feature, please contact your Westpac representative to register a Third Party Master Agreement for your organisation
- A new user created online can now also be assigned Administrator access. An existing user can also be assigned Administrator access
- To save you time, the process to add a new Westpac account to your organisation, an account group and assigned to users has been combined within the same process
- The description name of a Receipt service can be customised allowing for easier identification
- The weekday daily cut-off time for funds transfers between Westpac Australia domiciled accounts or to a Westpac Australia Commercial Card is now 9.00pm AEST/AEDT
- Recurring and scheduled funds transfers between Westpac Australia domiciled accounts can now be requested on non-banking days.
Effective Thursday 28 January, the following enhancements are available in Corporate Mobile.
- New sign in and sign out look and feel
- Access the latest economics and FX updates
- Add the details of your key Westpac Contact
- View information about Westpac’s Corporate Solutions
- Access our Corporate Services