Corporate Lending Portal
Westpac Corporate Lending streamlines your internal processes by moving key loan activities online. By bringing your loans together into the one secure portal, it puts you in control of your loan activity and helps you with the running of your business reducing the need for manual interaction and the risk of errors.
View corporate lending facilities including limits and expiry dates. Access to up to seven years of historical transaction data including principal payments, drawdowns, rollovers, interest and fees.
Putting you in control
Tailor your online banking to suit your organisation’s structure e.g. control and manage access by assigning authorisation roles.
Keeping your data secure
Our commitment to security means you can feel confident that your data, information and transactions are secure with the latest technology.
Our lending service team will work with you to set up access, train users and provide ongoing assistance.
Users have the ability to:
- View a lending dashboard with real-time status updates
- Search for transactions and view historical data
- Action drawdowns for Bilateral Loan Facilities
- Request standard rollovers (including principal adjustment) for Bilateral Loan Facilities
- Request bank guarantees as part of Bilateral Loan Facilities
- View fees and interest
- Where Westpac is the Agent on a Syndicated Facility view outstanding Loans, Guarantees and Lender shares
Single point of access
Existing Westpac customers can connect to the Corporate Lending Portal using their Corporate Online login. Once inside, you’ll be able to see your term cash, revolving cash, multi option credit line and guarantee products.