SMSF Investment Property Loan
Use your SMSF to borrow to purchase residential property in Australia
Use your SMSF to borrow to purchase residential investment property in Australia
- Suitable for Australian residents with an established SMSF as well as those planning to establish a SMSF
- Loan amounts from $200,000 to $2,000,000, giving you the potential to acquire property worth more than your SMSF's available cash funds
- Use rental income to assist with repayments
- A limited recourse loan where the amount recoverable on default is limited to the secured property itself, and all other assets of your SMSF are protected
- Choice of repayment types - principal and interest, or interest only
- Flexible terms from 1 to 30 years (interest only - maximum 15 years)
- At the end of the interest only term, repayments automatically change to principal, interest and fees for the remainder of the contract term
- Rates - variable, fixed and combination loans (fixed and variable) available.
|Monthly Loan Maintenance Fee||Nil|
|Additional standard legal costs will apply to cover the checking of the SMSF Trust Deed and Property Trust Deed, as well as the preparation of security documents.|
SMSF Investment Property Loan Interest Rates
|Term||Annual interest rate||Comparison rate1|
|Variable Rate||5.56% p.a.||5.67% p.a.|
|1 year fixed||5.21% p.a.||5.67% p.a.|
|2 year fixed||4.99% p.a.||5.59% p.a.|
|3 year fixed||5.09% p.a.||5.57% p.a.|
|4 year fixed||5.41% p.a.||5.64% p.a.|
|5 year fixed||5.41% p.a.||5.63% p.a.|
|6 year fixed||6.55% p.a.||6.19% p.a.|
|7 year fixed||7.05% p.a.||6.55% p.a.|
|9 year fixed||7.05% p.a.||6.71% p.a.|
|10 year fixed||7.05% p.a.||6.77% p.a.|
|12 year fixed||7.15% p.a.||6.97% p.a.|
Things you should know
General advice: This information is general information only and does not constitute any recommendation or advice. The information is current at 01 July 2016, and is subject to change. It has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should also consider obtaining personalised advice from a professional financial adviser and your accountant before making any financial decisions in relation to the matters discussed in this document. Other fees and charges apply.
- The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: The comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
- Where a fixed rate applies, after the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the then current Variable Rate.