Manage your business super with BT
As one of Australia’s premier superannuation providers, BT Business Super can help you find out which solution is best for you and your employees.
Benefits for you
- A choice of 25 investment portfolios from a variety of leading investment managers
- An online super facility for fast, secure and easy processing of your contributions
- Competitive and flexible insurance options
- Acceptance of a wide range of contributions.
Benefits for your employees
- Extensive range of investment options covering a broad risk/return spectrum
- 24/7 hour phone and Internet access1 to make contributions, check account information, obtain up to date unit prices and performance figures
- Free super consolidation service2
- Super accounts for spouses
- Flexible death benefit nominations
- Competitive fee structure with no entry or exit fees3
- A free online tool to help assess which investment options suit them.
Westpac can help
Things you should know
1. Subject to systems availability.
2. There is no charge for accepting any rollovers, however before requesting the rollover it is a good idea to check with your other fund to determine whether there are any exit fees for moving your benefit, or other loss of benefits (e.g. insurance cover).
3. Providing you rollover to another BT or Westpac Superannuation product.
Westpac Securities Administration Limited ABN 77 000 049 47 is the trustee of the BT Business Super Fund and is the issuer of interests in the Fund. A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available for the Fund and can be obtained by calling 132 135, downloading the , or visiting a BT Investor Centre. You should obtain and consider the PDS before deciding whether to acquire, continue to hold or dispose of interests in the Fund.
Investments in BT Business Super or underlying investment options, are not deposits or other liabilities of the Bank or any other member of the Westpac Group. They are subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income and principal invested. Neither the Bank nor any other member of the Westpac Group guarantees the capital value or performance of these investments or the assets of BT Business Super except as specified in the information brochure.
A Financial Services Guide for BT Business Super Fund can be obtained by , calling 1300 553 010, visiting www.bt.com.au or from any Westpac branch.